To develop and evaluate a plan that promotes childrens healthy lifestyle behaviors.
You are a recently hired teacher in a new early childhood center that serves a diverse population. During the first month on the job, you observe that a number of the children are overweight. You decide to initiate a program that focuses on healthy eating and physical activity with your class of 5-year-olds. You prepare a chart on which you record each of the childrens height and weight. In order to be more informed about their current food preferences, you create a game by posting pictures of nutritious and unhealthy foods and snack items on a wall. You ask all the children in your class to tape a smiley face on two of their favorite foods. The following day you extend the game, and your data collection, by asking each child to name five healthy foods. On the third day, you have the children name their favorite indoor and outdoor activity. Each day you record the childrens responses along with their height and weight information and then analyze the data.
1. Describe the typical patterns that you would expect to find in the childrens food choices. Use this information to prepare a list of 20 nutritious food items that you would introduce during the weeks lessons to promote healthy eating. Next, develop a two-column list of developmentally appropriate physical activities for preschool-age children: list 10 high-energy, aerobic activities in one column, and 10 moderate intensity activities in the other column.
2. Be sure to read the REFLECTION section below to guide your thinking. Write your reflection response after you have completed your plan.
1. For each item in your lesson plan:
a. Explain how this item addresses the issues in the scenario.
2. Describe and justify how your plan would improve teaching and learning in the scenario.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH ESSAY WRITING DEALER TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT