Unit 6 Assignment: Legal Environment of Human Resources Management
Before you begin your Assignment, watch a brief video introduction.
Course Outcomes assessed/addressed in this Assignment:
HA255-4: Evaluate the ethical and legal issues in performance appraisal and challenges of the human resources manager in healthcare organizations.
GEL-1.3: Demonstrate college-level communication through the oral delivery of original materials in Standard English.
- Imagine that you are a human resource manager at a large hospital. You have been asked to speak to a group of students taking a Human Resources in Healthcare Administration course. The course professor has asked you to share your legal expertise in the area of human resources management and emergency management.
- Create a 10–12 slide PowerPoint presentation that discusses the legal environment for human resources management and emergency management. Include a voice recording to narrate your presentation using the Record Narration tool. Include speaker’s notes that describe your slides. Be sure to include references and citations from at least three sources. Your PowerPoint presentation should be visually appealing and should catch your audience’s attention with the demonstration of effective oral delivery. Your goal is to actively engage future human resource managers.
- Describe and discuss a definition of law and the legal implications for human resources management.
- Explain the purposes and major requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act and the National Labor Relations Act. Please include their historical context of a relatively unregulated legal environment before 1964.
- Explain the importance of an emergency management plan specific to emergency and disaster management. Please be sure to download the file Writing Center Resources to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written assignments.
Submitting Your Assignment
When you are ready, submit your work to the Unit 6 Assignment Dropbox.
We confidently assure you high-quality work. We engage a number of strategies in order to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control prior to being submitted to the customers. nerdyassignmenthelp.com guarantees that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with the standards of academic writings. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself in order to meet your needs.
We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
- Properly cited scholarly sources from assigned or outside reading and research.
- No wordy, vague or poorly constructed sentences
- Clearly written and structurally sound sentences, with no grammar, spelling and/or punctuation errors.
- Assignments with proper syntax, that demonstrates mastery of the subject, and with clear organization flow.
- Strict adherence to requested citation styles (i.e. APA, MLA, HARVARD, CHICAGO/TURABIAN)
- Proper page numbering, heading, spacing and margins.
- Parenthetical citations are in the proper format, are properly punctuated and are used at appropriate points to document source material.
- Plagiarism free guaranteed work.
- Expert proofreading.
We use the following tools to crosscheck our assignments:
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH ESSAY WRITING DEALER TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT