Human Resource Initiatives (Primary Research Assignment) module 5
Primary research for this assignment can be in the form of a personal or telephone interview. With COVID-19, please utilize technology to conduct your interview, so the interview is not face-to-face (teleconference, video conference, etc.). The person must be an expert in the human resource field, someone who has first-hand experience with the initiative or issue, reporting of direct observation from you in a researcher role or a human resource role.
Secondary research does not require an interview and we continue to gather data by utilizing existing research.
Topic: Human Resource Working Through the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Remote Working Plan (telework)
- Business Continuity Plan
- Managing Employee Communication
- Maintaining Organizational Culture
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Engaging Remote Employees
- Essential versus Non-Essential Employees
- Implementation of Preventative Measures
- Considerations to Remain Open or Re-Opening
- Investment in Technology
- Handling of Sick Leave and/or Time-Off
Our paper must select a minimum of 5 COVID-19 HR related topics.
- Person to interview
- Consider the COVID-19 learning objectives or concepts of interest to research
- 5-6 page paper demonstrating an understanding of Human Resource application of course concepts
- A minimum of 6 references
- We must use information from the course textbook to support your paper.
- Find additional peer-reviewed journal articles from Welder Library E-Resources or Google Scholar to support your paper (minimum of 5). Your articles must be within the last 10 years.
Write a 5-6 page paper demonstrating an understanding of the application of course concepts. A good rule of thumb is to introduce the subject discussed and use the information from your interview to support the subject. You must include citations from the course textbook and a minimum of four scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles (from Welder Library E-resources) to support your paper. Also, make sure how to review how to cite an interview in APA. (Links to an external site.)
- Your paper is required to be in APA.
- Include a title page
- You do NOT need an abstract
- Avoid first person.
- Include a reference page with a minimum of 6 sources (the course textbook and 5 peer reviewed journal articles). If you list a source as a reference, you must include an in-text citation within your paper for that source.v
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH ESSAY WRITING DEALER TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT