You are a law enforcement agent and you are told to investigate a group that is believed to be connected with other organized crime groups, including Colombian organized crime groups, Mexican organized crime groups, and the Russian mafia.
This group that you are investigating is led by a man whose real name is unknown but goes by the alias “Beast.” Beast is believed to be importing drugs into the United States with the help of the Colombian, Mexican, and Russian organized crime groups. Beast is also believed to be the owner of a chain of restaurants and stores. These businesses are believed to help Beast in laundering money. The structure of the group is still uncertain, and it is your job to investigate the group before any arrests can be made. Beast is very private, but he is highly connected with some government officials. The identity of those in the government and law enforcement that are helping Beast and his group is also unknown. Beast is believed to be highly dangerous, as he has a small army constantly protecting him that will kill in an instant. It is important to take Beast off the street as soon as possible. You must write an investigative report addressing the following:
- Define what constitutes organized crime and provide the elements that are usually associated with the same.
- Explain the investigative strategies that should be used in order to investigate this particular group and why.
- Explain how what we know about the Colombian, Mexican, and Russian organized crime groups can help in this investigation.
- Describe the historical connection between organized crime groups and legitimate businesses.
- Explain how money laundering usually takes place and how an organized crime leader like Beast generally goes about it. Include in your explanation the connection between money laundering and foreign banks, and money laundering and the legitimate businesses that these crime leaders own.
- Describe the particular laws that will likely apply to this investigation including statutes on money laundering, drug trafficking, and corruption.
- Provide some case law that help the agency identify how these laws will be applied to these particular set of circumstances.
- Summarize what you think the outcome of this investigation will be and whether you think you will be able to capture Beast and his organized crime group based on history. Explain why or why not.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH ESSAY WRITING DEALER TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT